A paver, also known as an asphalt finisher, paving machine, or road paver, is a piece of construction machinery used to apply Portland cement or asphalt concrete on roads, bridges, parking lots, and other similar locations. It flattens the material and slightly compacts it.
A dump truck delivers asphalt to the paver’s hopper, which the paver then uses to operate. The feeder conveyors take the material to the back of the paver where the distribution augers move the asphalt out as you start to move forward and operate the equipment.
Live Video of Our Working Plant
The equipment quoted is covered by the manufacturer‘s slandered warranty up to 12 calendar months from the date of dispatch or 6 months from the date of commissioning, whichever is earlier. Electrical Motors, Control Panel and Rubber Parts have three months warranty.
- Bituminous mix and wet mix are applied simultaneously.
- superior ergonomics
- Modern, cutting-edge, and sturdy design technology
- Strong construction
- precise execution
- Electric steering
- Effective braking with air brakes
- Special chassis design for increased strength and stability
- One dashboard contains all operating controls.
- One single unit machine with fuel tank and roller attached to it .
- Customization as per needs of customer is possible
- Overall Length: 5190 mm
- Overall Height: 2400 mm
- Overall Width: 2840 mm
- Operating Width (Min.): 2500 mm
- Operating Width (Max.): 4000 mm
- Operating Track: 1900 mm
- Wheel Base: 2450 mm
- Weight (Approx): 8500 kg.
Wheel & Tyres :
- Front: Solid Rubber Wheel – 2 Nos.
- Rear: Pneumatic Tyre 1020 – 2 Nos.
Tank Capacity :
- Fuel: 100 Liters.
- Hyd. Oil: 60 Liters.
Optional Details :
- Paving Width: 2.5 meters standard up to 4.00 meters by Mech. Extn.
- Paving Thickness: 12.5 to 200 mm
- Paving Speed: 1.5 to 3.0 meters. / min.
- Traveling Speed: 16 km. / hr
- Hopper Capacity: 4.0 Cu. meters. (Approx)
- Heating System: By LPG Burner
Prime Mover :
- Make & Model: Kirloskar 4 R 1040T, BS-III, ARI Aproox
- Type: Water Cooled
- Cylinder: 3 Nos.
- Power: 79 B.H.P.
- Speed: 1800 R.P.M. OR Equivalent Make & Rating
What customer say's about us
Ashok eng works has been working with our company since 12 years and we have purchased many asphalt mix plant from them. Their after sales services is great and thus we have very long term relationship with them.
We have purchased two Mix batch plant from them. Our experience in installation in great. They product are of good quality and at reasonable rate. We had asked from few innovative plans and they executed as per our needs.
Cost effective with great quality is what we found with AEW. Mr satish has given us new ways and means to thing differently in our road constrction business. Keep it up team AEW.