Concrete / RMC Plant manufacturer In India
If you’re in the market for a reliable and high-quality concrete batch mix plant manufacturer in India, you’ve come to the right place. Our company has over 250 plant installations across the country, and we have a proven track record of delivering top-notch plants to our customers.
Our concrete batch mix plants are designed to produce high-quality concrete efficiently and reliably. We use only the best materials and components in the construction of our plants, ensuring that they are built to last and can withstand heavy use. Our team of skilled engineers and technicians carefully oversee every aspect of the manufacturing process, from design and fabrication to testing and installation.
Our concrete batch mix plants are highly customizable, and we can work with you to design a plant that meets your specific needs. Whether you need a plant with a high production capacity or special features such as automatic controls or moisture sensors, we can create a solution that meets your exact requirements.
We also offer a range of after-sales services to ensure that your plant remains in top working condition throughout its lifespan. Our team of experienced technicians can provide installation and commissioning services, as well as ongoing maintenance and repair services as needed.
At our company, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and support. From initial consultation to ongoing maintenance and repairs, we are always available to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.
So if you’re looking for a concrete batch mix plant manufacturer in India, contact us today to learn more about our products and services. With our expertise and experience, we are confident that we can provide you with a plant that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.
How our AEW 30 Top selling Model Work
Model AEW-30 is a fully automatic, compact Mobile Concrete Batching Plant with gravel & sand hoppers on single chassis with two nos. wheel axles & separate frame for Pan Mixer. The towing arrangement in the plant facilitates it to be towed by tractor or equivalent power.
The plant comprises of adequate capacity gravel & sand hoppers, weighing conveyor suspended on electronic load cells, Pan type mixer unit, additive tank. cement silo with screw conveyor, Rubber belt type charging conveyor, PLC based control panel.
Live Video of Our Working Plant
Hi Speed mixer with Screw Conveyer (American Design). Heavy duty steel is having 10 mm thick wear resistant replaceable liner plate and spring loaded paddle mixer arms with replaceable blades. Hydraulically operated gate facilitates the discharge of concrete mix from bottom of pan mixer on to the transit mixer or concrete pump. The drive to the mixing arm is through planetary gear box coupled with motor.• Fully Insulated panel type cabin with wooden furnish & interiors, light etc. PLC based control panel. A Single Integrated Power & Control Panel with SCADA software with following features: Standard PLC based control with advance reporting system. Inbuilt serial printer interface Powerful recipe management (with unlimited Recipe storage)
- Fully automatic plant with mix material output capacity of 30m3/hr.
- Easy mobility (Two Chassis) can be towed by tractor or similar power.
- Easy to erect since no foundation / civil work.
- Short cycle time and high uniform concrete quality.
- Two nos. twin hoppers i.e. total 4 nos. hoppers (2 X2) for storage of gravels & sand.
- Each hopper storage capacity is 2.5m3 and is fitted with pneumatically operated gates.
- Integral weighing conveyor is suspended on 4 nos. electronic load cells for weighing of gravel & sand.
- Vibratory motor is fitted on one hopper meant for sand.
- Rubber belt type charging conveyor transfers the weighed gravels (aggregates) and sand from the weighing conveyor beneath the hoppers to the Pan Mixer unit.
- Pan type Mixer unit of 0.75m3 capacity fabricated from heavy duty steel is having 10mm thick wear resistant replaceable liner plate
- Spring loaded paddle mixer arms with replaceable blades.
- The mixing arms driven by Imported Planetary Gear box coupled with 30HP motor.
- Inbuilt Additive tank with self priming pump.
- Cement silo of 1.5 tons storage capacity with screw conveyor for transferring the cement to Pan Mixer unit.
- Separate weighing arrangement with electronic load cells for cement parallel to gravel & sand weighing reduces the cycle time thus increasing the concrete mix output.
- Control cabin with PLC based control panel capable of storing 50 different recipes.
- Total connected Electric load 64.0 HP
- Bin Hoppers and Charging Conveyors : Bins for storage of gravels & sand. It is fitted with pneumatically operated gates. Electronic load cells for weighing of gravel & sand.Rubber belt type charging conveyor transfers the weighted gravels (aggregates) and sand from the weighing conveyor beneath the hoppers to the pan mixer unit.
- Pan Mixer Unit : Pan mixer of 0.75 m3 capacity constructed from heavy duty with 10 mm thick wear resistant replaceable liner plate and spring loaded paddle mixer arms with replaceable blades.Hydraulically operated gate facilitates the discharge of concrete mix from bottom of pan mixer on to transit mixer or concrete pump. The drive to the mixing arm is through planetary gear box coupled with motor.Submersible type water pump and suitable piping supplies the water from storage tank to mix. PLC controls the quantity of water required for each cycle / batch. Parallel dosing of water & gravel reduces cycle time.
- Cement Silo : 1.5 storage capacity with cement weighter having independent load cell for weighing. Cement silo is mounted on in feed charging conveyor frame. Cement is transferred to cement weighter by Screw Conveyor.Separate weighing arrangement with electronic load cell for cement parallel to gravel & sand weighing reducing the cycle time thus increasing the concrete mix output.
- Control Panel : PLC based control panel with feather touch buttons. All electrical components are of Schneider / Siemens make. Insulated operator cabin of 5� x 7� size is provided for housing the control panel and operating the plant.
|Output Capacity||30 M3 / HR|
|Hoppers||4 X 5.0 M3|
|Batch Capacity||0.75 CU.M / 750 Liters|
|Water Pump||Submersible Type|
|Additive Tank||100 Liters|
|Additive Pump||Self Priming|
|Cement Silo||1.5 Tons|
|Charging Conveyor||8.0 Meters (L) X 800 mm (W)|
|Discharge Height||2.5 Meters|
|Tyre Size||750 X 16|
|Over All Dimension||2.4 M (W) X 4.5 M (H) X 18 M (L)|
|Total Weight||12000 Kgs.|
|Total Connected HP||64.0 HP|
|Power Supply||415 V, 50 Hz, 3 Phase, AC|
|Charging Conveyor||5.0 HP|
|PAN Mixer||30.0 HP|
|Water Pump||3.0 HP|
|Screw Conveyor||10.0 HP|
|Additive Pump||0.5 HP|
|Hopper Vibrator||1.0 HP|
|Cement Vibrator||1.0 HP|
|Cement Weigher||0.5 HP|
|Hydraulic Power Pack||3.0 HP|
What customer say's about us
Ashok eng works has been working with our company since 12 years and we have purchased many asphalt mix plant from them. Their after sales services is great and thus we have very long term relationship with them.
We have purchased two Mix batch plant from them. Our experience in installation in great. They product are of good quality and at reasonable rate. We had asked from few innovative plans and they executed as per our needs.
Cost effective with great quality is what we found with AEW. Mr satish has given us new ways and means to thing differently in our road constrction business. Keep it up team AEW.