AEW group is leading manufacturer of bitumen sprayer in India.Our ATM Model of Bitumen pressure distributors, gives uniform, unbroken and prescribed quantity of hot bitumen or emulsion. Our bitumin sprayer units can be supplied as a module to suit mounting on customer’s truck chassis or can be supplied completely along with standard truck chassis.
The unit has a built in heating system with a high capacity burner to heat the bitumen to the required temperature. Various fuel options as well as burner options are offered on specific requests. The Insulated Storage tank clad with Industrial gauge steel sheets built strictly to Industrial codes for storing, handling and transportation of Hot Bitumen. The cladding is optionally available in a wide range of options ranging from Galvanized, Aluminium or Stainless steel sheets.
A unique pressure cleaning system is a standard, which cleans the system after use and avoids clogging at the end of days work. This reduces the up time for the next day or at next job site.
Each unit comes loaded with a speed detection & driver control system, twin cylindered air compressor, 25 HP air cooled diesel engine, High capacity positive displacement internal gear type asphalt pump, remote control station, hand spraying attachment and barrel heating arrangement.
The horizontally folding spray bar is supplied with a basic width of 2.4 Meter extendable up to 4.2 Meter or optionally up to 4.5 Meter. The Fully circulating spray bar can deliver bitumen at pressures ranging from 0- 6 kg/sq m. All units are supplied with an inbuilt bitumen charging / loading system. The bar is supplied with nozzles at a standard pitch of 225 mm, pneumatically operated and easily adjustable.
Complete range of models with rated Capacities of 4000, 6000, 8000 & 10000 Litres
Live Video of Our Working Plant
Insulated Asphalt tank of 2000 liters. Compressor Type Burner.Powered by 6.5 Hp, single cylinder air cooled diesel engine.Bitumen pumping system comprising of positive displacement gear type bitumen pump..Air house for cleaning road surface with compressed air prior to bitumen spraying.Chain pulley block with stand for handling bitumen drums. Mounted on trolley with 2 nos. Tyres Hand spray bar.
- Fully insulated tank with high efficiency heating system
- Air cooled diesel engine and positive displacement gear pump
- Designed to suit standard truck chassis
- Hand spray system
- Unique pressure cleaning system
- Suitable for bitumen emulsion
- Totally factory tested, arrives ready to launch
- Bitumen tank cladded with GI sheet
- Air Compressor : Twin Cylindered, 2.25 KW, 360 LPM capacity with working pressure of 9 KG/CM2.Driving Unit : Powered by 18.5 KW (25 HP) air cooled diesel engine.Bitumen Spraying Pressure : 0 – 6 kg/cm2, pressurized bitumen spraying.
- Temperature Indicators : 0 – 300-oC (Analog) scale located on the tank.Digital temperature indicator on remote box.
- Spray Bar : Standard width 2.4 mtr.Adjustable extension bar for spraying width up to 4.2 mtr.Optionally a twin folding spay bar extendable upto 4.5 mtr. can be supplied.Nozzle distance 225 mm c/cPneumatically operated nozzle for spray bar controlling.
- Spray Bar : Fully – insulated tank with high efficiency heating system.Air cooled diesel engine and positive displacement gear pump.Designed to suit standard truck chassis.Safe and ease of operation.Hand spray system.Unique pressure cleaning system.Suitable for bitumen emulsion.Totally factory tested, arrives ready to launch.Bitumen tank cladded with G.I. sheet
What customer say's about us
Ashok eng works has been working with our company since 12 years and we have purchased many asphalt mix plant from them. Their after sales services is great and thus we have very long term relationship with them.
We have purchased two Mix batch plant from them. Our experience in installation in great. They product are of good quality and at reasonable rate. We had asked from few innovative plans and they executed as per our needs.
Cost effective with great quality is what we found with AEW. Mr satish has given us new ways and means to thing differently in our road constrction business. Keep it up team AEW.